Stomach acid is necessary but excessive stomach acid may bring some different problems and pain in the Stomach. It is mainly gastric acid. This helps in the digestion as in liquid form. It consists of hydrochloric acid. In the system, they kill the harmful bacteria. During the health consequences, our body produces much stomach acids.
Symptoms of Excess Stomach Acid
Obviously excess stomach acid creates extremely uncomfortable situation for the people. It has many impacts on the human stomach. When you feel the excess stomach acid there, symptom will appear. There are some common symptoms you may face in the excessive stomach acid. Those signs are often appearing in the conditions. Simultaneously it occurs on the stomach. Excessive gas often creates and frequently causes bloating, belching or flatulence.
Mentioning some common symptoms on the below.
Natural remedies for reducing the excess stomach acid
To reduce the excess stomach acid you can take medical treatment. But you should take doctors advice in this case. In the case of pregnant women there need medical suggestion firstly. In this uncomfortable situation, you are finding such treatment those are ready and available near your habitat. Obviously the remedies must not have the side effects. For that purpose, you can use natural remedies. It has no side effects, and it is good for your health. Sometimes we have to avoid our favorite food for the acidity. Sometimes we have to take some ill-effective syrup for the acidity. So it will be the best alternative for the medical treatment.
Bananas are the high alkalizing minerals. That contains higher potassium. Also, it has high pH value. We know that higher pH value lowers the acidity. It is best choice for reducing the acidity in your stomach. Banana is antidote for the excess stomach acid. Banana such contains which produce more mucous. Inner lining protects by the mucous in the stomach. It also helps from the damage by the acidity. In the banana, there is fiber content. It helps from the recurrence from the acidity. Potassium has great effect in the that is more available in the Banana.
Tulsi is very effective medicinal plants. Tulsi has the great impact to produce more mucous. We use the medicinal plants like various purposes. But in the digestion it helps more. For preventing the excessive acidity, it reduces the peptic acid. You should take five to six basil leaves after your meal that can reduce gas formation. Health benefit of tules is great. You can get more extra benefit from the tulse leave.
Cold milk is necessary for reducing the burning. Excessive stomach acid creates burning in the abdomen. It is not only reduce the burning it has the higher amount of calcium. Cold milk is very good choice for getting instant relief. There is no need of additive and sugar for this purpose. Ghee is also very effective homemade remedy. So mix some spoon of ghee with the milk. Milk contains more calories and health value.
Saunf is very beneficial for the reducing acidic condition in the stomach. It has hidden the benefit. It also reduces the constipation and aiding digestion. It is used as a mouth freshener. It contains volatile oils. In the volatile oil there has plastic, flavonoids and many other things. That is very effective in antiulcer properties. It is the coolant for lining in the stomach. It is also healing faster. You have to boil few of seeds and keep it all whole night. Drink the water in the uncomfortable excess acid.
- Jeera improves metabolism in the stomach after eating.
- It also relieves gas and other gastric troubles in the digestion.
- It possesses a mechanism that stimulates the production of saliva.
- Experience the better digestion by taking jeera.
- It has calming effect on irritated stomach nerves during the excess acid formation.
- Jeera helps in healing ulcers formed due to acid secretion. So it is very effective in this purpose.
You can take the jeera by boiling it and drink with the water. It will cool down your stomach. You can also chew it to relieve from the stomach acidity.
- Clove helps to improve peristalsis. That is very important in the reduction of excess acid.
- During peristalisis’ the movement of food downs in the stomach.
- Clove is a natural carminative and widely used.
- It has great influence to increase the production of saliva.
- To the relief from the excess stomach acid just bite a clove once so that the juice is released.
- It will immediately lower acid reflux in the digestion.
- The slowly escaping juice will give you some relief in the acidity.
When you suffer from the acidity, just keep it in the mouth. Though, it has a pungent taste and secret saliva. It has a great impact on the ruction of excess stomach acid.
- Elaichi is well known medicinal to stimulate digestion.
- It relieves people of stomach spasms in the digestion.
- It is very effective when the excess acid produces in the stomach.
- Elaichi has the sweet taste and also has a cooling effect. That is why it relieves the burning sensation associated with acidity.
- Boil the powder and mix with the water. Dink it as cool juice for immediate relief.
Mint leaves or pudina
- Mint leaves mostly garnishing for various foods and mouth freshener.
- It is widely used as medicine to treat acidity.
- It lowers the acid content of the stomach in during the digestion.
- It has cool effects reduce the pain and burning associated with acid reflux.
- Chop the mint leaves and add boiling water. After cooling the water start drinking.
- Amla has high amounts of vitamin C. that crosses the stomach acid.
- It helps in healing the injured stomach lining and oesophagus. That reduces the excess acid in the stomach.
- One teaspoon of Amla powder can reduce your excess acidity in your stomach.
So, keep fit with the using of homemade natural remedies. It will keep your smile always and help you reduce excess stomach acid naturally.