A lot of people immediately assume that appendicitis is a serious condition but it can actually be cured with some home remedies that people can do using simple products that can found in their very own kitchen. If in case you are not too sure what appendicitis is, it is a condition wherein the appendix becomes infected or blocked by a foreign object. This condition can affect both men and women equally.This article show you the best natural home remedy for appendicitis.
There are a lot of people who are not aware of the reason why they have developed appendicitis. Mainly, it is because of the high toxicity level of waste that can be found in the digestive system. This usually happens when people do not have normal bowel movements because of constipation or other possible digestive problems. One of the main causes of bad bowel movements is bad eating habits and eating unhealthy food products.
Common Appendicitis Symptoms
Home Remedy for Appendicitis
There are some people who are not aware about the symptoms that they should look for to make sure that they have the condition. Some of the symptoms that people can look for are the following:
- Sudden pain that starts at the center of the abdominal area that shifts to the right side.
- Diarrhea or constipation depending on the type of appendicitis that the person is going through.
- Pain becomes worse with slight movement and as time passes on. The pain might be somewhat bearable at first but it will start to worsen eventually.
After the onset of the symptoms above, it is possible that people will also start to have fever afterwards. You have to remember that there are times when people would have to be operated on or given antibiotics so that they can recover from the condition, there are also instances when people can be cured with the use of home remedies.
Best Natural Home Remedy for Appendicitis
You have to remember that the home remedies for appendicitis are only recommended to be used when the condition is detected early enough. If it is not detected early, you already have to go to the doctor in order to get things fixed.
Whenever people bring up appendicitis, the first thing that they usually consider is green gram. This is usually administered to people with appendicitis three times a day. 1 tbsp of green gram should be given each time. In order to relieve the pain, people can apply hot compress to the abdominal area. There are also some abdominal massages that are known to relieve the pain brought about by the condition. Other than that though, here other home remedies that people can try:
- Whole Wheat – In case you are not aware, whole wheat is known to be good for the digestive system. It can help decrease the possibility of getting diarrhea or constipation due to appendicitis and can make the digestive system stronger as a whole.
- Garlic – Consuming garlic is known to help cure appendicitis easily. There are times when people get swollen appendix because of their condition and orally eating garlic can help a lot.
- Ginger – This can be consumed when the patient vomits because of the condition. The patient can take this orally in order to improve his/her condition. Ginger can also be mixed with Tumeric and can be fed in liquid form to the patient.
- Buttermilk – This might not seem like a good thing to do but according to studies, consuming buttermilk can help prevent the appearance of bacteria that may further worsen the person’s condition.
- Ginseng Tea – Ginseng is known to have a lot of good benefits. Consuming this in the form of tea can also help cure the onset of Appendicitis.
People would have to remember that when they know someone who is experiencing appendicitis, one thing that should be avoided is developing constipation. When people constipate, they increase their chances of inflaming their appendix even further. This can complicate the condition even more. You have to remember that home remedies for appendicitis will help relieve pain and discomfort brought about by the condition but people should still make it a point to visit their doctor for recommendations.
There will be instances when the condition is already too advanced to be fixed by home remedies alone. There are even instances when antibiotics will also not work that well anymore. If the doctor says that a person would have to undergo surgery in order to cure the condition, this should be accepted by the person immediately.