There are a lot of people who do not know that Kidney stones are very common. A lot of people are afflicted with this condition every single day. The kidneys are very important because they are in charge of cleansing the body of the various impurities of the blood. This usually happens because of the impurities that can be found in the blood. This can then be cleaned by the kidney and this can keep the body healthy for a long period of time.
Do remember that it does not matter whether the kidney stones are big or small. What matters is that these kidney stones can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. This is the main reason why people would like to get rid of these stones at the soonest possible time.
There are some kidney stones that form when the body is unable to clear the blood from the impurities Kidney stones usually form near where the urine flows. When people have Kidney stones, they usually have trouble passing urine each time. It is likely that you are suffering from kidney stones right now and you would like to get rid of them so you will not have any problems in the long run.
Home remedies that can be done in order to get rid of Kidney stones
- Uva Ursi
There are a lot of people who make use of this in order to get rid of kidney stones at the soonest possible time. It has some properties that can help melt the stones and make people feel comfortable again. This can also help get rid of the infection that might have formed because of the kidneys.
- Prepare Uva Ursi.
- Remember that this would need to be taken 3x a day.
- Do this until such time when kidney stones are already removed from your system.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
There are a lot of times when people are already aware that Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the home remedies that people use for a variety of different things. Apple Cider Vinegar has some properties that can help get rid of the formed kidney stones. It can also help neutralize blood and urine.
- Make sure that you have apple cider vinegar and mix it with honey.
- Place a cup of warm water together with the mixture that you have made.
- Drink this about a couple of times every day.
It seems that there are some people who are not aware that watermelon is actually one of the things that can be used in order to help get rid of Kidney stones. The great thing about watermelon is it has potassium and this can help regulate and maintain the acid level in urine. The great thing about watermelon is it has a high water content which means that flushing out the stones from the kidneys can be easier to do.
- You can include watermelon in your diet. You may eat it every after meal.
- If you are not into eating watermelon, what you can do is make the watermelon into a shake.
- You can also choose to drink watermelon seed tea.
- Kidney Beans
There are a lot of people who know that kidney beans can be very helpful for the body but kidney beans are also known to be good for the kidneys. The pods of the kidneys are known to be effective as a medicinal remedy in order to cure kidney stones.
- Remove the beans from inside the pods.
- Boil the pods in a cup of boiling water for about 6 hours.
- The liquid can be removed after that and can be removed.
- The liquid can be taken every day in order to stop kidney stone pain.
- Pomegranate Juice
There are a lot of people who know that pomegranate has a lot of health benefits that it can give people. While it may give a lot of health benefits, the seeds and the juice of the pomegranate is known to be highly helpful in order to get rid of kidney stones at the soonest possible time. The main reason for this is the acidic content of pomegranate juice.
- You may choose to eat pomegranates and include it in your diet.
- You may also choose to make pomegranates into juice so that you can drink it about 2 – 3 times a day.
- Make sure that you will consume the seeds of the pomegranate to be sure.
- Lemon Juice Mixed with Olive Oil
Lemon Juice and olive oil is a high and mighty combination that can do a lot for the body. Even though it is used for a number of home remedies, this is also known to be something that can help get rid of kidney stones at the soonest possible time. Lemon can help break down the calcium that may be causing the kidney stones. This will also help stop the growth of the stones in the kidney.
- Prepare fresh lemon juice Make sure that you will squeeze it perfectly.
- Add an equal amount of olive oil on the lemon juice.
- Drink this mixture.
- Drink water afterwards.
- Do this for about 2 – 3 times every day. Do remember that this would have to be done for about 3 days.
There are a lot of people who are not aware that celery is a urine promoter. Flushing out urine from the system can slowly remove the amount of stones that can be found in the kidney.
- Make celery tea by boiling the celery on a cup of hot water.
- You can choose to add honey in order to make it taste better.
- You may also make use of the celery seed instead of the celery stalk.
- Nettle Leaf
The great thing about Nettle Leaf is that it can be very effective in making sure that the flow of the water from the kidneys to the bladder will be smooth sailing. This can be helpful because it will help remove the stones that may be stuck there. There are a lot of people who usually complain about rough urination wherein they can barely urinate properly. The use of Nettle leaf can help fix this problem. Nettle Leaf is a natural diuretic as well.
- Add dried nettle leaf to a cup of hot water.
- Let the dried nettle leaf stay on the cup for about 10 minutes.
- Take away the nettle leaf and just drink the liquid from the cup.
- Drink the tea with the nettle leaf about twice every day.
Based on the things that are mentioned above, it is quite apparent that there are a lot of home remedies that can be done in order to get rid of kidney stones at the soonest possible time. You may also choose to use remedies that are prescribed by your doctor but this does not mean that home remedies will not work just as well. Do remember that these home remedies can be very helpful at the soonest possible time.