In the early pregnancy period, a lot of problems to be faced for a pregnant woman. A lot of physical weakness and some anxiously caused problems are very common in this period of her lifetime. In the first trimester of pregnancy, cramps are a commonly found problems. It is out of concerning but need a better inspection by a physicist, obstetrician or midwife to generalize the symptoms and the care she needed this time. Sometimes, uterine cramps are a little bit concerning as it is a sign of pregnancy complication.
Are cramps a matter of concern?
Craps are very much common in the early pregnancy. It is like the different physical changes of the pregnant women’s body. But just the mild one is not for concerning. So it is better to know normal situation of cramps.
- Some women may get some bleeding in the cramps. It will occur when the menstruation would start. The formation of the embryo to the womb, it is common.
- When the changes come to the womb in size or shape, you might face some rough cramps, as well.
- Around three months of pregnancy, some women feel pain in their two sides of the body. It is also common for the connection of the womb to be supported.
- Also, cramp has been felt during orgasm in sex but it is not a concerning matter if your doctor tells you not stop sex.
How do you feel pregnancy cramps?
There are some pains in the period of pregnancy, but what it feels like if it’s a cramp. The way you can feel a pregnancy cramps are a different way. They are likely to be same as familiar pains and other cramps. But during the early pregnancy, it is felt and in next time it is felt as the stomach pain or cramps like tummy one.
- Light cramps are like to be a menstruation pain and the same feeling of dragging heavily in the pelvis.
- It can be for a long period or shorter at the last hours of the day.
- Most commonly it feels noticeable while laughing, sneezing or coughing.
- It can be felt in your shoulders, waist or on the back sometimes.
Why cramps occurs in early pregnancy?
The formation of the womb makes the cramps. And the changes that happen with the changes of its shape and size make some changes to her body. Also, the ligaments connection of the womb to be supported with the mother makes the cramps during pregnancy. But there are some other causes as well that has direct and indirect influences on cramps.
- Round ligament pain in the tummy
- Urinary or kidney infection
- Gall bladder infections or stones
- Orgasm and sexual intercourse
- Gas pain
When cramps during early pregnancy need some concern?
It is very painful, that always cramps are not so normal. Very often one among the four pregnant women it gives thee sign of miscarriage. So this matter can’t be controlled if you wish. So the regular checkups and careful lifestyle can make the birth of a good baby.
The term Ectopic pregnancy is a potentially fatal and emergency for pregnant women. The miscarriage is very often needed in this case. If it is suspected, the woman needs proper care and medical assistance. Some symptoms can be noticed in the case of Ectopic pregnancy.
- Abdominal pain acutely
- Vaginal bleeding
- Distended and swelling abdomen
- Shoulder tip pain and lower back pain
- Fainted or light headed.
In the case of major concerning issues for cramps during pregnancy, can lead to miscarriage. In the case of severe cramping or the much bleeding must concern to be treated by a doctor. Some other issues that concerns in cramping are as below:
- High blood pressure caused by protein in the urine. In an upper abdomen, intensive pain can be found.
- Preterm labor is a concerning during pregnancy cramps for increasing pressure with abdominal pain in cramps.
- Urinary tract infection can be caused when painful urination and lower abdominal pain.
Why and when you need to be checked?
So the normal or the mild cramps are often a matters during pregnancy but the severe one can lead to miscarriage and other troubles in baby born. It is needed to check the women periodically. When it needs to check her, is much more caring to have a sound baby born.
- To be assured or being concerned it can be checked.
- Vaginal bleeding that can’t be stopped need to be checked.
- In the case of acute pain, in the shoulder or abdomen, it is suggested to check up.
- Problem in urination and fewer pregnancy signs need to check carefully.
- If you feel discomfort and rising temperature should be checked for cramping.
Early pregnancy cramping and when to get to a doctor
When you experience the abnormality from the regular cramping, you must go to your doctor.
- Unrecoverable strong or acute pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Vaginal bleeding, cramping, dizziness
- Upper abdominal pain with the shoulders or neck
How to control cramping during early pregnancy?
In the case of normal cramping, it is not so worried thing to be thought. Pregnant women can take some steps during mild cramping to improve herself.
- Position changing may offer you some help. Lying on the different side or getting up, ad have a walk.
- Body movement and some starching can be done.
- Warm bathing and lying on a sot clothing with a gentle massage can be done.
- Take the proper meal with plenty of vegetables, fruits and water will be helpful. Constipation should be avoided totally.
- In sitting, the legs can be stresses a long and can perform some physical exercises.
- Practicing some relaxation courses.
However, the careful measures during the pregnancy and regular checkups can better inspect the cramps during early pregnancy. Don’t hesitate to call for a doctor if something serious is going on.