If there is one thing that people are having a hard time with, it is farting in public. There is just something so embarrassing about it but there are some people who cannot help it because they have excess gas in their systems. There are some people though who would like to find ways on how they can stop farting. The great news is that there are some ways by which farting can be stopped. If you are already curious to learn more then read on.
Main Reason for Having Excessive Gas
Why there are possible causes why people acquire excessive gas that can eventually lead to farting, people should understand first and foremost why the gas forms in the stomach. A lot of people are probably not aware of Candida. Candida is actually a yeast growth in people’s bowels. More often than not, people do not even know that they already have it but it affects a lot of people all over the world. For those who do not know, here are just some of the reasons why people have acquired this yeast growth inside their bodies:
- Bad Diet – At this day and age, a lot of people do not pay much attention to the food that they eat anymore especially if they are busy and if they feel that are already very hungry. A lot of people’s diets right now consist of eating fast food at least three times a day. It might not be apparent yet but it can be very bad for the stomach in the long run.
- Food Products High in Sugar – While some people can live without eating chocolate, there are some who cannot function without taking sweets. There are some people who do it because they need the sugar rush brought about by sweets while there are also some who just cannot ignore their sweet tooth.
- Some Medications – There are some medicines that may help in the growth of the Candida yeast inside the body. This is the reason why taking some medications for a long period of time may not be too good for the body.
The above mentioned things are just some of the possible reasons for the growth of the Candida yeast that can make excessive gases and farting more prominent in people’s lives.
Understanding the Causes of Farting
You have to know by now that people fart because of the excess gas or flatulence that is present inside the stomach. The excess gas would need to be released and this is the reason why people fart. There are some factors though that can cause gas to be excessive inside the stomach. Some of the possible reasons for acquiring excess gas are the following:
- Eating Too Fast – There are some people right now who have to rush with eating their food because of different reasons. While eating food may satisfy the stomach, the excess gas that can come with it might become painful or uncomfortable for the person experiencing the excess gas
- Eating Some Food Products – There are some major food products that people usually add to their meals that can cause excess gas. Some of these food products are dairy, wheat and whole grains. Admittedly, these are some of the food products that we need to get our daily required amount of nutrients but for people
- Drinking Too Much While Eating – There are some people who think that they should drink a lot of water while eating to help the stomach digest the food products faster but this may not always be the case. When you drink too much, you also tend to dilute the stomach acids that are going to aid in digesting the food that you have just eaten. When you need to take a drink while eating, just sip and start eating again.
- Not Being Able to Digest Food – If there is one thing that causes excess gas; it is the inability of the stomach to digest the food. In turn, it releases more stomach acids that can contribute to the amount of gases that are available.
The above mentioned things are just some of the possible reasons that people may go through as to why they experience having excessive gasses and how to stop farting.
Symptoms of Having Excessive Gas
While the symptoms may be obvious for some people, these are just some of the symptoms that people may experience when they are about to experience having to fart uncontrollably for a certain period of time:
- Bloated Feeling – For people who know the feeling of being bloated, it is the body’s ability to know that there are excess gases and water stuck inside the body. Usually, the main reason why people become bloated is because of salt retention but if it is caused by the yeast, then it is because of excessive gases.
- Burping – There are times when people feel the need to burp because their stomach is already starting to hurt because of the excess gas. It might come to a point when people are not merely burping anymore but already belching because of the amount of excess gas present in the stomach.
- Passing Gas – This is already apparent and this is the thing that people would like to know about – how to stop farting.
Do remember that usually, people pass gas about three times a day but when people have excessive gases on their systems, the numbers go much higher. The gases also become more odorous in form which makes it easier for people to recognize and know that someone just passed gas.
Knowing the different facts on excessive gas and the ways on how they can be avoided can help people to stop farting excessively. Do remember that if you think that your condition is more serious than what is stated above, the best thing that you can do is to make sure that you go to a medical doctor immediately. He will then be able to give you more facts on what you can do so that you will know how to stop farting.